Tuesday, August 29, 2017

after the eclipse


After the eclipse I felt completely energized and rejuvenated, but since I'd already planned on making it a vacation week, I stayed close to home and spent a lot of time at the beach. 


During the eclipse, I sat outside with a large Herkimer diamond. Opa gave it to me when I was five. As the sun went dark, there was a bright blue spark inside. Soon, the spark exploded into pinkish purple light. 


The stone is charmed, I think, and so am I. At the end of the week I went over to Nordstrom to pick up my new slim fit Hugo Boss suit. With the Magnanni shoes and Zegna tie, I think it's a winner. Thank you to my friend Matt Frank at Nordstrom. He has great taste. Lulu approves, too.
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. You look so handsome in your new suit!!! Lean and tall is what it takes to pull off that slim suit and you've done it!!! Congratulations on keeping off the weight!

    ReplyDelete