Monday, August 29, 2011

On the Radio


Hi everyone! You may be wondering where I've been lately. I'm sorry I haven't blogged as much as usual this month, but I've been in the land of eBay and housecleaning. Mom's coming to visit for three weeks, and it's time to get ready!

So, just a quickie blog today - really more like an announcement - I'm going to be a guest on Pat Sloan's radio show today at 4pm EST. Pat is a Facebook friend, and several weeks ago she wanted to hear about everyone's weekend projects. I posted a link for the "Beauty Secrets" catalog, and we struck up a conversation, which led to an invitation to be a guest on the show.

I'm very honored to be invited as a guest on the show, and really looking forward to it! To listen to the show, tune in at:

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Bill! That's great news! I'm going to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just listened to you on Pat's show - you are fascinating, Bill! And so cool when I realized you're an Oregonian, too! If you're ever free on the third Thursday of the month (7-9pm) - come join us at the Portland Modern Quilt Guild at PNCA!

    ReplyDelete